Welcome To A World Of Free Advertising
Welcome to free advertising forum. Get free search engine optimization backlinks through our forum. Join now Smile

Donate bitcoin @ 13v3JwSj11rmZZehrDU8QFgQYj9JrHGf3f
Welcome to free advertising forum. Get free search engine optimization backlinks through our forum. Join now Smile

Donate bitcoin @ 13v3JwSj11rmZZehrDU8QFgQYj9JrHGf3f
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Advertise Forum For World. High traffic, high response & ad networking to your website or items you wish to advertise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the work of a social media manager?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rickyricardo

rickyricardo

What is the work of a social media manager? Empty
PostSubject: What is the work of a social media manager?   What is the work of a social media manager? Icon_minitime4/20/2015, 16:49

Hi!

Someone asked me if I know social media marketing and what is the work of a social media manager. I am not quite sure what to answer because I am not into social media before. I haven't done it yet. I don't want to give a wrong answer to this very important question. In layman's language what is a social media manager? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.shopprice.com.au/
Ruffian Adi
Admin
Ruffian Adi

PostSubject: Re: What is the work of a social media manager?   What is the work of a social media manager? Icon_minitime4/20/2015, 16:51

Hi rickyricardo! The task and responsibilities of being an SEO manager are the following:

-Moderation and monitoring of social media presence of brands
-Continuous contact and engagement with the target consumer through social media networks and communities, with the objective of building brand awareness and enhancing brand reputation and engagement
Back to top Go down
http://iossfree.blogspot.com/
lucadrian

lucadrian

PostSubject: Re: What is the work of a social media manager?   What is the work of a social media manager? Icon_minitime4/20/2015, 17:07

Social media is such a platform where you can bring out the promotion of your products or website.

What is the rule:
1. Engage with visitors
2. Post regular posting of your network
3. Increase social share
4. Tag people, post banner design and so one

If you do all this things you can get the promotion
Back to top Go down
http://www.softon.com.au
mralex

PostSubject: Re: What is the work of a social media manager?   What is the work of a social media manager? Icon_minitime4/20/2015, 17:21

Generally a social marketing manager Engage with visitors with Posting regular posting of your network He Increase social share for your blog or site and prepare and post banner design and send it to various social media sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the work of a social media manager?   What is the work of a social media manager? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the work of a social media manager?
Page 1 of 1