Welcome To A World Of Free Advertising
Welcome to free advertising forum. Get free search engine optimization backlinks through our forum. Join now Smile

Donate bitcoin @ 13v3JwSj11rmZZehrDU8QFgQYj9JrHGf3f
Welcome to free advertising forum. Get free search engine optimization backlinks through our forum. Join now Smile

Donate bitcoin @ 13v3JwSj11rmZZehrDU8QFgQYj9JrHGf3f
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Advertise Forum For World. High traffic, high response & ad networking to your website or items you wish to advertise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, from newbie here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Steals

Hello, from newbie here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from newbie here.   Hello, from newbie here. Icon_minitime1/14/2016, 23:22

Hey there.

Not sure if I have introduced myself, but I am new here, though I am not new in message forums, and been posting pretty much here and there.

Anyway, hope I enjoy it here, and I will be posting advertisement like crazy here. LOL.
Back to top Go down
chrisseolab

Hello, from newbie here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, from newbie here.   Hello, from newbie here. Icon_minitime1/18/2016, 04:07

Hi my name is Chris Manlunas. I reside in New Zealand but originally from Cebu, Philippines. I ventured out in online business this year because I want to give a better quality of life to my family. I work as a manager in a local restaurant. I love to sing, dance, write songs, play football, drink coffee and surf the internet. I am a very simple guy with simple dreams. I aim to achieve real happiness in life and touch other peoples lives by helping them succeed online through my internet business.

My Motto In Life:

( a bit corny, but oh well…)

“Cancer is a disease of the Mind, Body and Spirit, a proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit, learn to relax and enjoy life”
Back to top Go down
http://tidyurl.com/syp4ak

Hello, from newbie here.
Page 1 of 1